Join OPEN Finance on Tuesday, May 14, for the fourth in our series of Modern Family events, a discussion on the topic of A New Approach to Family Planning.
Our event will feature subject matter experts who will speak to family planning methods and procedures from adoption to surrogacy, from egg freezing to IVF, and from establishing family planning financial plans and strategies to legal protections:
– Moderator – Damian Smith, Americas Chief Diversity Officer, Societe Generale US
– Mariam Adams, a financial advisor at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
– Carolyn Berger, LCSW, founding board chair of Path2Parenthood and board member of Family Equality Council
– Dr. Mark P. Leondires, medical director and partner at Reproductive Medicine Associates of CT, and Gay Parents To Be
– Margaret Meskin, strategic account executive at UnitedHealthcare
– John Passante, associate at Singer & Fedun
A networking reception will take place immediately following the panel discussion.
Societe Generale (map), 45 Park Avenue, NY 10167
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm