OPEN Finance is launching its one-of-a-kind food tour this fall.
Our tour will feature delicious food that originated in New York, showcasing inspirations from the rich cultural diversity that only New York City can offer.
Enjoy a taste of dishes including:
- Indian-Mexican fusion pork belly or tofu banh mi tacos (top left and right)
- Mexican-Chinese smoked dates stuffed with duck (middle left)
- Finger-licking Korean-American fried chicken (middle right)
- Refreshing bingsu-modern Korean shaved ice (bottom left)
Visit four unique restaurants in the hipster-chic East Village. Each restaurant’s chef will describe the creativity, ingenuity and history that goes into how they design their food.
This exclusive food tour is limited to just 30 people, and will include:
- 5-6 delicious food dishes
- 1 glass / bottle of beer
- 1 glass of wine (or substitute non-alcoholic beverages)
Given the limited availability, we recommend purchasing your tickets by October 16. $75.00 includes restaurant taxes and gratuity.
Food tour: Saturday, October 22, 2016, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.