SMBC’s 虹NIJI Pride Network welcomes you to celebrate LGBT Pride Month by joining a panel discussion on Tuesday, June 26 to explore the significant efforts and achievements of LGBT Allies who are deeply involved with the LGBTA Enterprise Resource Groups within their own firms.
Many advancements in human rights have been successful thanks to voices from the LGBT community and substantial support from LGBT Allies (LGBTA). For this event, SMBC’s 虹NIJI Pride Network welcomes guest speakers from SMBC, Bloomberg and Moody’s to discuss what it means to be “more than an LGBT Ally”.
- Natsuhiro Samejima, General Manager & Managing Director, Planning Department, Americas Division
- Jim Weinstein, General Manager & Managing Director, US Corporate Banking, SMBC, and 虹NIJI Pride Network Ally
- Alexandra Nicolosi, Account Manager of European Banks, Bloomberg, and Co-Chapter lead of BProud
- Susan Stawicki, Director of Product Strategy, Moody’s Analytics and Co-Chair of Moody’s LGBT ERG
- Thomas Keller, Managing Director Regional and Commercial Group, Moody’s Investor Services, and LGBT Senior Corporate Sponsor of Moody’s LGBT ERG
- Daniel Von Herzen, Assistant Vice President, Credit Officer, SMBC, and 虹NIJI Pride Chair
SMBC New York Office
277 Park Ave
Registration: 5:30 p.m.
Panel Discussion and Q&A: 6:00 p.m.
Networking Reception: 7:00 p.m.
Business Casual Attire is requested.